So, you decided to become a permanent makeup artist.
First of all, congratulations, you’ve made a respectable choice! As permanent makeup procedure is very responsible and creative work.
Good micropigmentation technician should have skills of a painter and a psychologist with the knowledge of maths, physics and anatomy, so at the brain level various hardly joinable cognitive joints should work. There are few other occupations in professional cosmetology, like micropigmentation, that requires the combination of science, artistry and art. If you have an accurate eye, a feeling of symmetry, have drawing skills and developed fine hand motor skills, so you’ve got all the prerequisites for learning to become a permanent makeup artist.
How to choose the right permanent makeup school?
Here is an advice for the beginners to study permanent makeup – 2-/3-/5- day courses are never enough to learn. Those who already had such courses, are facing now with serious problems like makeup, coloristics and even technical problems with a device settings. The truth is that behind the low cost of training lie low qualified trainers, cheap bad-quality devices and pigments.
When choosing a training center also pay your attention to the quantity of students taking course (4 maximum) for an ensuring an individual approach.
Ok PMU center has a required condition of preliminary interview and testing for the participants to join the training course. The aim of the interview is to analyze and make the informed decision whether to spend money and time on getting that complicated occupation with considering its peculiarities.
In our training center you get:
2. Training in ultra-modern classes with a full provision of theoretical material, and other samples for individual work during the training.
3. We “set the hand” of each student, and our techniques let avoiding many mistakes and regrets in the future.
4. Training on latex of the basic permanent makeup techniques. Eyebrows (thin hair strokes, soft shading), lips (watercolor shading, lipstick effect), eyes ( eyelash enhancement, eyeliner), the cover-up of an unsuccessful permanent makeup.
5. Competently composed program, that includes minimum 45 hours of practicing on models, so it is already an experience of working with real clients and 12 ready works for your future portfolio!
6. After finishing the training you get an international certificate of a permanent makeup artist
Qualified training in a respectable school can’t be cheap, however there are schools where training is long, expensive but low.
Remember, that your success in being a good master depends on a school choice!